x
Black Bar Banner 1
x

Alert!  New Secured Wallets are installed! new Blog system with AI  power and auto blog curation coming soon  Alert! 

Ads by Markethive - View All
Blogs
The Blog Feed
Write a New Blog Post
Search Blog Status
Most Viewed
Most Recent
Most Shared
Alphabetical
Blog Main Menu
Markethive Blog (default)
All Blogs
My Blog Posts
Friends' Blogs
Blog Categories
All
Advertising
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
Business Development
Diet & Weight Loss
Environmental
Health and Wellness
History and Culture
Home and Garden
Marketing
Mentoring & Training
Money & Finance
Other
Political
Prayer & Religion
Programming & Technical
Real Estate
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media
Spirituality
Sports & Recreation
Transport
Travel & Events
Website Design
Blogging Tools & Assets
My Blog Info
Members Subscribed to You
Blogs You Are Subscribed To
Website Widget
Wordpress Plugin

Doctor is said to have abused 109 adolescents

Posted by Otto Knotzer on February 11, 2020 - 4:52am


Doctor is said to have abused 109 adolescents

Many of his patients were under 14 when he abused them. One of the victims reported the doctor from Austria.
A 57-year-old doctor has been charged in Austria with alleged abuse of 109 children and adolescents. As the public prosecutor's office in Wels announced on Monday, 40 of his patients were said to be less than 14 years old. In addition to the “sometimes serious sexual abuse”, the 57-year-old urologist is accused of inciting people to shoot porn videos of minors. He is said to have taken a pornographic photo of an eight-year-old. He is also said to have provided children and young people with cannabis. According to an expert report, at least three of his victims suffered “serious consequential damage”.

According to the public prosecutor, the physician was diagnosed with pedophilia "that has reached the degree of a serious mental disorder". The man faces up to 15 years in prison. "Because of the prognosis that the accused could again commit criminal acts with serious consequences, in addition to the conviction, he was requested to be placed in an institution," said the public prosecutor.

The man is said to have committed the first acts in 2000. Some incidents are said to have occurred outside of practice, Egypt being cited as the scene of the crime. The 57-year-old was arrested in January 2019. The doctor had been blown up by reporting a victim. The investigators then searched the patient register and found other victims